Saturday, January 20, 2018

...; Dealing With Depression❤

I don't think many people will see this, but i'm going to rant on anyways! I have come across an amazing lil chat forum. If you or someone you know is suffering from mental illness, please go check this out. Suzi is the sweetest and kindest person you could ever imagine. Its a great place for people who fully understand what you are going through, because they also deal with the same issues on a daily basis.

If you have some free time, please go ahead and join up, or just read some of the posts :) you won't be sorry. Dealing With Depression

xoxo ღ tffie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...; Forums I Love❤

Just a quick little post from me today. I have recently started up a new Forum Its only lifee . I hope you guys take a look and maybe come j...