Wednesday, March 3, 2010

..; Some&Mirrors ♥


Okay so my first blog entry here will be to totally freak out about @lifehousemusic's new album, Smoke & Mirrors. I am right in love with it. It came out yesterday, Tuesday! They did a different version of "Everything" on the album, which i am in love with. Its so amazing. I've been a fan of lifehouse for years, and when they put out "Who We Are" that was my favorite album, there were alot of songs that really touched me on that album. But now theres this album, which totally blew me right away. If you havnt bought it yet, please go do so, you'll love it. Soo many amazing songs. I wanna talk about each one but sadly i have no time right now lol ...i will be back tho to talk about the songs that touch me the most on this album :)) stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...; Forums I Love❤

Just a quick little post from me today. I have recently started up a new Forum Its only lifee . I hope you guys take a look and maybe come j...